We are delighted to present all EIE2020 Symposia below. More programme details will follow soon!
- Gregory Aarons, University of California, U.S.: Implementation Leadership Across Borders: The Adaptation of the Leadership and Organisational Change for Implementation (LOCI) Model to a Norwegian Mental Health Care Setting
- Tracy Finch, Northumbria University, U.K.: Measuring Implementation Process and Outcome through NoMAD: What is It? What can It do? How can It be Used?
- Henna Hasson, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden: Do Old Habits Die Hard? The Challenge of De-Implementation of Low-Value Care
- Sanna Herkama, University of Turku, Finland: Implementation of School-Based Interventions to Improve Student Well-Being: Building Blocks to Bridge Research with Practice
- Karen Lee, University of Sydney, Australia: Scaling Up Interventions: The When and How of Doing This Effectively and Guidelines for Reporting Findings
- Allison Metz, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, U.S.: Implementation Support Practitioners: What is Their Role? What Competencies Do They Need?
- Per Nilsen, Linköping University, Sweden: Strong Evidence - Weak Implementation: The Curious Case of Alcohol Prevention in Healthcare
- Anne Richter, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden: Alignment - A Necessary Condition for a Successful Implementation?